Saturday 31 January 2009

Svenska

My word, aren't Swedish ladies of an attractive disposition? Ok, I did see one or two heffalumps, but generally it was all eye-meltingly gorgeous females as far as the eye could see. There were some reasonable games on show too (the real reason I went there to Stockholm for a few days) and I got plenty of tasty tidbits and amusing soundbites for you all to read about in issue 206 of PC Zone, which is out in March sometime.


- David Brown

PS - Sorry if that sounded sexist. I'm sure there were plenty of studly Vikings there for our lady readers.

3 comments:

  1. I just went into Debenhams and that was pretty good too.

    Besides, I don't think any women are reading this... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quote:"PS - Sorry if that sounded sexist. I'm sure there were plenty of studly Vikings there for our lady readers. "

    I'm sure there'll be a complaint letter from her in issue 206 too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and not everyone may find slender, buxom, predominantly blonde ladies attractive. The French for example would appear to like their ladies with David Hasselhoff's armpit and leg hair. The Germans with his chest and facial stubble. While we Brits have women who appear to share his penchant for alcohol. The Hoff! What a guy!

    ReplyDelete